Voysis is looking for a full stack web developer to help us develop next generation conversational UI systems.
Voysis is an innovative conversational systems company that builds state of the art voice AI. We work with partner companies to allow them to converse enable their applications and services through custom deep integration with Voysis. This is a unique opportunity to join a multidisciplinary team of creative and talented individuals who are revolutionising how people interact with devices.
This is a permanent full-time position in our office in Dublin city centre.
- Develop game changing conversational UI systems
- Responsible for the design, development and deployment of web applications and services to expose the Voysis conversational capabilities
- Participate in defining our technical architecture that can scale as we grow
- Work closely with our product team to define and solidify product features and requirements
- Interface with other members of the engineering team to communicate design and development requirements and issues
- Follow an agile development process with continuous delivery
- Help to define and drive strict development methodologies including code reuse, maintainability, testing and documentation
- Actively participate in code reviews and code refactoring
Skills and Qualifications required:
- 3+ years of experience architecting and developing SaaS based products
- Experience designing and building scalable web applications and RESTful interfaces
- Strong front-end development experience and expert knowledge in front-end technologies (e.g. ReactJS, AngularJS, HTML, CSS etc.)
- Deep knowledge of CS fundamentals and working in a Unix/Linux dev environment
- Strong opinions on how software should be developed with a focus on code quality, reusability and maintainability
- Minimum of B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and autonomy are essential
To apply, please email your CV to: [email protected]