Voysis is looking for a Natural Language Processing Scientist to participate in the company’s ongoing R&D of speech and language technologies from our office in Dublin, Ireland.
Voysis is an innovative voice AI company that builds state of the art conversational systems using deep learning. We work with partner companies to allow them to conversation enable their applications and services. This is a unique opportunity to join a multidisciplinary team of creative and talented individuals who are revolutionising how people interact with devices.
This is a permanent full-time position in our office in Dublin city centre, with the position reporting directly to the Head of Research.
- Participate in the ongoing R&D of NLP technologies, including named entity recognition, semantic analysis, and dependency parsing.
- Focus on high impact, high quality research with strict research methodologies including reproducibility and documentation
- Actively participate in code reviews and code refactoring
Skills and Qualifications desired:
- Minimum of Ph.D. in computer science or equivalent required
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
- Experience working in a Unix/Linux development environment
- Strong publication track record or significant experience in industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and autonomy are essential
Rewards and Compensation:
- Competitive salary in addition to company stocks
- Annual leave: 23 days
- Private healthcare
- Work permit and relocation costs covered
To apply, please email your CV to: [email protected]