Senior C++ Engineer
Voysis is looking for experienced C++ engineers to help us develop next generation conversational UI systems.
Voysis is an innovative conversational systems company that builds state of the art conversational systems using deep learning. We work with partner companies to allow them to converse enable their applications and services through custom deep integration with Voysis. This is a unique opportunity to join a multidisciplinary team of creative and talented individuals who are revolutionising how people interact with devices.
This is a permanent full-time position in our office in Dublin city centre.
- Develop game changing conversational UI systems
- Play a lead role in defining our technical architecture that can scale as we grow
- Responsible for the design and development of backend services to expose the Voysis conversational capabilities
- Development and optimisation of the Voysis core platform, Deep Learning Engine and Tooling
- Responsibilities for the scalability and availability of our service
- Work closely with our product team to define and solidify product features and requirements
- Interface with other members of the engineering team to communicate design and development requirements and issues
- Follow an agile development process with continuous delivery
- Help to define and drive strict development methodologies including code reuse, maintainability, testing and documentation
- Actively participate in code reviews and code refactoring
Skills and Qualifications required:
- 5+ years developing C and C++
- Experience designing and building scalable and highly performant services
- Deep knowledge of CS fundamentals and at least one high-level programming language
- Experience working in a Unix/Linux development environment
- Automated test development with a focus on code quality, reusability and maintainability
- A desire to learn about deep learning, AI, natural language understanding, voice recognition and stream based processing – experience in this space a significant advantage
- Minimum of B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and autonomy are essential
To apply, please email your CV to: [email protected]