Software Engineer II
Voysis is looking for talented software engineers to help us develop next generation conversational UI systems.
Voysis is an innovative conversational systems company that builds state of the art conversational systems using deep learning. We work with partner companies to allow them to converse enable their applications and services through custom deep integration with Voysis. This is a unique opportunity to join a multidisciplinary team of creative and talented individuals who are revolutionising how people interact with devices.
This is a permanent full-time position in our office in Dublin city centre.
- Develop game changing conversational UI systems
- Responsible for the development and deployment of new product features and services to expose the Voysis conversational capabilities
- Development of automation tooling for the building and deployment of Voysis AI models and BE services
- Responsibilities for the scalability and availability of our service
- Work closely with our product team to define and solidify product features and requirements
- Interface with other members of the engineering team to communicate design and development requirements and issues
- Follow an agile development process with continuous delivery
- Follow strict development methodologies including code reuse, maintainability, testing and documentation
- Actively participate in code reviews and code refactoring
Skills and Qualifications required
- 3+ years of experience working in an agile environment
- Deep knowledge of CS fundamentals and at least one high-level programming language such as Python or Java
- Knowledge of RESTFul and microservices architectures
- Experience working in a Unix/Linux development environment
- Familiar with automated test development with a focus on code quality, reusability and maintainability
- A desire to learn about deep learning, natural language understanding, voice recognition and stream based processing
- Minimum of B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and autonomy are essential
To apply, please email your CV to: [email protected]